WATER LEVEL ALARM
This project is a water level alarm.
Water Level Alarm is a simple project to detect and alarm once the water level in tank or Aquarium reaches at certain level. Circuit is based on popular NPN transistor BC547 which act as switch, Sensor also made on PCB, when the water reaches the sensor PCB, base of transistor connected to positive supply, in consequence transistor act as switch and activate the buzzer.
- Input: 9 VDC @ 40 mA (Supply range 5V to 12V DC)
- Works good with 9V PP3 Battery
- Project has two PCB ( 1. Sensor 2. Buzzer driver)
- Output: Buzzer
- Buzzer Included
- Terminal pins for supply voltage
- Power-On LED indicator
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 32 mm x 35 mm